The Twindigo Jeans
- 18oz Unsanforized Raw Selvedge Denim, Milled In Japan
- Pure Indigo rope dyed warp and Pure Indigo rope dyed weft
- Red Line Selvedge, Right Hand Twill
- Burgundy Cotton Twill front pocket lining
- Indigo-White Herringbone full backpocket lining
- Indigo-White Hickory Striped full coin pocket lining
- Button Fly
- Hidden Rivets
- The Worker Shield Signature Black Button
- The Worker Shield Signature Copper Rivets
- 1.8mm – 2mm Tanned Goat Hide Leather Patch
- Red Printed Logo
- Poly-Cotton Thread
- Tonal Stitching throughout outside the jeans
- Red chainstitch on inside of the inseam (the red thread won’t be visible from the outside)
International Purchase Rate :
(Included Worldwide Shipping)
- This is a Pre-Wash/Soak Sizing Chart.
- The jeans are Unsanforized and Unwashed.
- After Wash/Soak, the jeans will shrink about 1” – 1.5” on a waist, 1” – 2” on inseam and 0.25” – 0.5” on the other parts.
- We recommends you to Soak in a cold water for half hour to get a minimum shrinkage and Wash or Soak it in a hot water for an hour to get a maximum shrinkage.
- Go to your true size or down one size if it’s still work properly for you.